Welcome to the Supervisor’s Department on the Bedford Township website. As the Supervisor I am here to represent the residents of our great community, and serve you in any way I am able under the law. My responsibilities include:
- Moderator of the Township Board Meetings
- Oversight of the Assessing Department
- Oversight of the Ordinance Department
- Development of the Township Budget
- Make Appointments to Commission/Committees with Board Approval
- Member of the Township Election Commission
- Act as Township Spokesperson and First Contact for Township Business
It is my desire to have an open door policy for the community. I believe government officials work for the community and should be accountable to the residents. When people are elected to an office to serve the public, then the needs of the public should be the main focus of business. There may be times when appointments and outside meetings will be scheduled and public concerns may have to be set aside for the moment, but always it will be my goal to work toward a resolution of the matter. I have enlisted the aid of a very competent Deputy, Al Prieur that will be able to step in and work on solutions in my absence.
I am honored and privileged to serve my hometown community, Bedford Township. Please let me know if I can assist you in any way 419-250-4289.